CFP Wraparound Program
Wraparound is a team-based planning process used to bring all system providers (school, court, child welfare, and others) and natural supports together with a youth and their family to create a shared plan that is strengths-based and focuses on the youth and family’s identified needs and goals. This plan is intended to:
- Meet the needs of the youth and family
- Coordinate the many services and natural supports the family participates in
- Help the family maintain the youth safely in the home and in the community
Wraparound services are designed for families when there is a high need for intensive mental health services and multi-system integrated care management.
- Ages 5-17
- Axis I Diagnosis
- Minimum CAFAS score of 110
- Multi-system involvement: Mental Health and School Support, Child Welfare, or Juvenile Justice
What does the process look like?