Trainings, Meetings and Events
Below you can find upcoming trainings, meetings and events that are relevant to our System of Care. You may filter your search by Event Type. Event types are as follows:
- Youth: Open to young people 12-18 who are passionate about improving services for Kent County youth.
- Parents: Events especially for parents/caregivers of children with behavioral health challenges.
- CFP: These events are available to everyone- parents, youth, and professionals in our System of Care, unless otherwise noted. These events are sponsored by our CFP System of Care community.
- Community: These events are often open to the public at low or no cost, though not sponsored directly by the Community Family Partnership (CFP.)
- CLR: Cultural and Linguistic Responsiveness (CLR) events include cultural events, diversity-related trainings, and other opportunities for us to learn about ourselves and those around us.
- Click here for our ACMH Family & Youth Activity Calendar.